Monday, August 29, 2011

More Rainbows!

Hi Everyone! This is just a reminder that tomorrow (August 30th) is the first deadline for the Rainbow I Spy block drive. These deadlines are intended to break up the donations a bit so that I'll have time to sew in between. If you are planning to make blocks for this round, please plan to get them in the mail soon!

Flickr has been bursting with Rainbow I Spy activity and so has my mailbox. Here are a few blocks that have either arrived or are headed my way:

I-Spy Rainbow Block Drive
photo by linda beth

I spy rainbow block drive - Helene's favourite colour
photo by alliestitch

for the rainbow i spy block drive - Susy's favourite colour
photo by alliestitch

red block
photo by Hello, my name is Quilt
And there are many, many more! You can check them all out in the Threaded Mess flickr group or the do. Good Stitches {A Charity Bee} "Hope" discussion thread.

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped with this block drive! I am so impressed with your creativity and awed by your generosity!

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Jacey said...

Beautiful blocks! I'm happy to hear your drive has been so successful!

Unknown said...

Oh my! Those are awesome!