Sunday, January 9, 2011

FindMyFabric.com

I just found out about a cool new tool and I thought I would share. It's a website I've been hinting at my hubby to make for a long time but someone beat him to it. Introducing....

FindMyFabric.com!
You can look for a fabric by name or submit a photo and it will search through all of the fabrics it 'knows' and gives you a search result page of fabrics that are similar or an exact match. All fabric vendors can submit their sites to be among the fabrics the search engine uses for comparison. The more fabric sites that sign up, the more accurate this tool will be!

Unfortunately the site couldn't find this fabric (yet):
Does anyone know what it is and where I can find some? Possibly in green?

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I know we have this at the shop I work, but the color is different - I recognize the pattern. It's not from a holiday line, but something modern. I want to say there are birds involved. And it looks like I won't be back at the shop until Thursday (weather pending). I'll look for you then, hopefully someone else can help you sooner.

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I'm almost positive it's by prints charming. I have it in brown wiht green "snowflakes". I will check mine and see if it has a name on the selvage.