Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spicing up the Kitchen - Hint 1 & 2

Here are some photos I shared on flickr in the Spicing Up the Kitchen swap I am participating. My partner seems to like brights paired with neutrals (who doesn't!? lol)...

Spicing up the Kitchen - Hint 1

This mystery item will be part of a pair. I really love how it turned out with the two shades of gray and lots of brights in green, orange, yellow, and red.

SUtK Hint 2

this little guy is teeny tiny! To give you an idea of scale, that's part of my cell phone in the background there. I think he is going to need some friends :)

I am also in 2 other swaps so my evenings have been pretty busy with sewing! I don't think I am going to sign up for so many all at once next time. It's pretty hard keeping track of what is going on in active flickr groups!

Happy Quilting!

No comments: