Saturday, April 30, 2011

You liked it! You really, really liked it!

Goodness! I am going to have a tough time selecting just 1 favorite name for this quilt! I have gotten such great suggestions both here and at the Fat Quarterly blog. I am positively glowing from all the sweet things you all have had to say about my tutorial! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You have until Friday May 6th to comment with your suggestion here or on my Fat Quarterly blog post. A winner will be announced right here on Friday.

I got several comments on doing a quilt-along and I think it’s a FABULOUS idea! I would love to host one! But there are some things to consider....

My tutorial is for a mini quilt which finishes at about 32"x32". Do you all want to do a quilt-along for a quilt this size? Or modify the pattern to be a larger quilt? Leave it open to interpretation? This is my first quilt-along so I'm just not sure. I'd love it if you could comment and let me know what you think you would like to do to give me an idea of how I should set up the quilt along.

Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Sequana said...

This is a wonderful little quilt you know. *S* So clean and spiffy looking. It would look different in every combo of colors.

I know I'd like to make it bigger - say at least throw size, or single bed size. And if you would do the math for that, it would be even better. *S*

I'd be one of the early sign-ups for the quilt along. I have a nice stash of solids right now, so I'm all set.

To summarize: give us a choice of sizes and don't forget to set up a flickr group for us all to see the others' work.

Is this more info than you wanted? *L*