I cut them into 5x5 charm squares
I sewed 4 rows of 4 charms together and bordered them with 2 different colored 2.5" strips from a Kona solid jelly roll I had lying around. Next I selected my backing fabric and put my quilt sandwich together.
I decided to try straight line quilting which actually worked pretty well with my design and fabric selection. It was so easy working with this size quilt for a change! I chose a nice complementary aqua for both the thread and bobbin.
In a matter of hours I was finished piecing, quilting, and was ready to put on my binding. I had a bit of extra backing fabric so I cut it into strips and used it for the binding as well which I think ties the two sides together nicely.
The finishing touch was a hexie label that I embroidered. I really should have drawn what I was going to embroider prior to stitching so I could get the spacing right. The embroidery reads 'for Asa by NMW'.