Monday, October 4, 2010

Scrappy Pin Cushion Swap Received!

I received my pincushion from my swap partner today and I couldn't be happier! When I saw these online I squeaked a little because they are so cute AND they are for your wrist which is exactly what I was hoping for.
 
My swap partner was so sweet and thoughtful to make not one but TWO pincushions for me AND included a beautiful yellow fat quarter (background) along with bit of Eggplant Kona cotton and bit of Anna Maria Horner Receiving Line in the purple colorway. She researched my responses in other swaps and knew how much I love purple hence the extra pincushion and bits of purple fabric.
 

She also included some glass head pins in yellow and aqua which are beautiful!

To top it off she sent me this really cool card with paper stitched on the front in lines:

I am so lucky to have you as my partner Mary! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Happy Sewing!

No comments: