Tuesday, December 7, 2010

do. Good Stitches {a Charity Bee} November Blocks

Our do. Good Stitches {s Charity Bee} November block was designed by Emily of this little life of mine. She tasked us to create any block style in yellows and white. Since I am a little late and since I had some extra pieces of white already cut out I made 3 blocks instead of the usual 2:

I didn't really have a lot of yellows in my stash. Thankfully Aunt Ginny had some to donate to the cause. I think our fabrics coordinated well together and hopefully will look good with the rest of the blocks.
 
These are going off in the mail tomorrow!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Molly Anne said...

I would have thought all these fabrics were bought together - they really go well with each other!

Toni said...

LOVE your choice in color/fabric! This is a very need block!

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous! I love your fabric choices. Thank you Aunt Ginny!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

I agree - they look perfect together. Lovely!