Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Dozen Quilters Christmas Stocking

My blog friend Hollie recently asked for volunteers to join A Dozen Quilters, a charity bee much like do. Good Stitches but instead of quilt blocks they pick a quilted project each month to do together to benefit a charity organization.

In November we were tasked to make a stocking to benefit the St. Pj's Children's Home in San Antonio. I made mine from pre-quilted Amy Butler fabric from her love collection, some super soft fleece for the cuff, and stuffed it with a gift card to Walmart.




If I could do it all over again I would have done a French seam for the inside of the stocking but who looks in the inside of the stocking anyways??

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Toni said...

What a nice stocking! I'm sure it will make a lucky person happy!

Unknown said...

I think it looks great Natalie! I wouldn't change a thing.