Monday, December 13, 2010

Etsy Hotness

My little Etsy shop Lovie and Boo has been getting a lot of action lately! I have had several people add my items to their Treasury listings or mark them as favorites. It's very rewarding that other people enjoy the fruits of my hobby! Here are some hot items:

My Fiona bracelet was featured in the Orange Creamsicle Treasury listed by Gryphon Vintage. This is one of my absolute favorite bracelets. This bracelet is created from Joel Dewberry's orange and cream damask from his Aviary collection. Even though the scale of this print is a bit large, the pattern lends well to the button size of the bracelet. I thought this print was gone for good but I recently found some on sale at Fabric.com. I love this pattern so much that I bought several yards!

My Poinsettia bracelet was featured in the Decorate with the Christmas Botanical Staple Treasury created by Genuine Creations. This traditional holiday print is very festive and I love the touches of gold outlining the petals of each flower and leaf. This is a limited edition bracelet much like all of my holiday bracelets. Once the fabric is gone it's gone so get one while you can!


My Blue and Silver Snowflake bracelet was also featured in a Treasury called Blue Bug created by Latika Natural Soap. I love this print because it can be worn throughout the winter season.






My Janelle's Jazzy Batik bracelet was added to the Batik Chic Treasury created by Elliesueg. This print is also the backing and a border on the second quilt I ever made (Queen Jungle Batik). I love the colors of this print and the black markings remind me of early civilization art.

Some of my other items have been added as favorites like:


Mia's Blue Blossom bracelet. This fabric was a gift from my MIL Ann from her Japanese print collection. The flecks of gold and little blue blossoms make for a very elegant bracelet, ring, and earrings.

Jayden's Jungle Leaf bracelet. I received this fabric in a scrap pack. It's actually a Heather Bailey print from her Freshcut line but cut down to this size reminds me of zebra stripes. I can make matching earrings in almost any of the colors featured on the bracelet.

And a few more:

Annabelle's Cornflower Blue bracelet

Kate's Rockin' Red  Batik earrings

And Laurie's Garden bracelet
All earrings are $4, all rings are $8, and all bracelets are $12 (I like to keep things simple). I do ship internationally but shipping is a bit more than domestic prices. It is a busy season and the post office is packed but there is still time to get your order by Christmas so if you have any last minute gift needs check the shop!

Thank you to everyone who added one of my items to a treasury or added one as a favorite. I really appreciate it!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Molly Anne said...

Yay! Congrats!

Toni said...

How rewarding!! And what great stuff!!