Friday, June 18, 2010

My First Model

When I first started sewing I had grand ideas of making children's clothing to sell online or in a boutique. Since I work full time and only craft on the side, it really isn't possible for me to sew full time. Plus, I am just starting out and I have a lot to learn before I can "go pro". Before I came to this realization, I asked a friend if I could use his daughter to model my clothes and take pictures. I don't have children of my own yet and my niece and nephews are 1-4 hours away. I paid him with one of my dresses and his wife seemed to be really happy about that so I think this arrangement worked out for everyone. I was cleaning up files on my computer tonight and came across my pictures from that day. So here are a few photos from that picturesque day in Fairfax, VA:

No comments: