Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The NOVA Modern Quilt Guild - It's Official

Well, I officially started a web page for The NOVA Modern Quilt Guild!

My goal is to get enough people interested to have our first guild planning meeting. From there we can get to know each other a little better, decide on the roles our officers will play in the guild, vote on officers, discuss our goals as a guild, and discuss how we will interact with our community.

I am going to need a lot of help getting this guild up and running so if you are in the Northern Virginia area and are interested in being a founding member or officer of the NOVAMQG leave a comment or send me an email at threadedmess(at)gmail(dot)com letting me know why you consider yourself to be a modern quilter, how you hope to participate in the guild, and your favorite local quilting shop

Happy Quilting!

No comments: