Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wingardium Leviosa

OMG Harry Potter Marathon on ABC Family with production clips from The Deathly Hallows!

There goes any chance at being productive today....

I will be sitting on the couch in front of the TV all day, using commercial breaks as an opportunity to go to the bathroom or get a fresh Cherry Coke Zero, and watching my dog Lucy play with her friend Lily. I might also try and get a few thank you notes done.

I will post a video of Lucy and Lily playing later. I have no idea where the USB cable is for our flip therefore I am waiting for Matt to get home and find it for me. He's off gallivanting with his hockey buddies at a stick-and-puck.

UPDATE: I must really be in a Harry Potter haze because the flip does not need a cable to plug into the computer. Here's a video of the puppies playing:


















It looks a bit violent to me but they seem to enjoy it. The little one is a bit scrappy isn't she? She's definitely the instigator lol. Yes that's a box I still haven't unpacked from when we moved into our townhouse in March. Yes that's half of an old towel serving as a "rug" in front of my back door. Yes those are chair cushions; they are for the bistro table and chairs in my backyard. I don't want them to get bleached out! No those are not DVDs; they are books because I CAN read despite my apparent inability to follow pattern instructions. Just look at the puppies playing. Aren't they cute? So cute! Forget about all of that other stuff.

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday doing whatever you may be doing!

No comments: